Re: [fluka-discuss]: CROSS SECTION DATA of Cu(p,n)Zn

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:59:56 +0000

Dear Jesutofunmi,
a similar question was posted a couple of weeks ago on the list
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/15335.html

The direct reaction (p,n) is not (yet) implemented in FLUKA.
Since it gives an important contribution in this energy range, there is no surprise that you find different results with respect to measured data.

Best luigi