[fluka-discuss]: error analysis

From: TYRRELL, JASON <J.TYRRELL3_at_nuigalway.ie>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:48:45 +0000

Dear FLUKA users,

I have plotted a series of 1D plots and I am trying to find the generated error. The plotdat file contains four columns of data. I think the last column is the error associated with each plotting point. However, this error data is very large in comparison to my dose plot points. When I plot using the error bar option, the errors look correct however, the last column in the plotdat file returns the same values.

Does anyone know how I could get the Y error plotting points?

Best,
Jason.