[fluka-discuss]: RE: Fuence scoring error message

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:23:39 +0000

Hello Jason

Most likely the previous run did not end properly and has, thus, not created the random seed file needed for the following one.

Please also see
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2927.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2151.html
p. 21 in https://indico.cern.ch/event/694979/contributions/2927117/attachments/1657645/2654317/Errors_and_Crashes_2018.pdf