Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to Output the directions of all the secondaries?

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 21:49:33 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Haoyu,
   I am happy that you were able to extract the secondaries directions.

FLUKA has different sets of arrays (stacks) to store information for
the particles that are produced and transported during a run:
TRACKR contains the information on the presently transported particle
(as scalars), while GENSTK is specific to all the secondaries
produced in hadronic interactions (and it uses arrays).
In your case, you should get the same result with both methods.

The use of the different common blocks is explained here:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=faq&sub=5&font_size=80%25

Kind regards,
Andrea