Re: [fluka-discuss]: fluka run error

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 21:22:42 +0200

Dear Stefan,

I run the code on a server with tons of space at disposal. So, it is
hard that this is the problem. Could be but it is hard. The error ${EXE}
2> $LOGF > $LOGF is an error of memory?

Best regards and thanks for your time, Alessandro Calamida.

Il 08/10/2019 19:25, Stefan Roesler ha scritto:

> Hi Alessandro
>
> fort.16 contains temporarily the geometry.
>
> However, your input runs technically fine. Thus, I suspect rather a
> local computer problem (disc full etc) than anything to do with FLUKA..
>
> Cheers
>
> Stefan

Questa e-mail č stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.