[fluka-discuss]: Tellurium cross section issue

From: Hakan AKYILDIRIM <hakanakyildirim_at_sdu.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:14:12 +0000

Dear FLUKA Team and users

I think there is a problem on the Te (Tellurium) element. I realized that when I tried to perform photon transmission simulations on some compounds containing Bismuth and Tellurium. I could easily define Bismuth and made correspondence by LOW-MAT card. However, I cuold not find the corresponding element in the neutron library.

So, I wanted to kindly inform the FLUKA developers team and the users.

Sincerely

Dr. Hakan AKYILDIRIM
Süleyman Demirel University
Faculty of Science & Arts
Physics Dept. (Nuclear Physics)
Isparta-TURKEY

--
Bu mesaj zararlı öğeler için taranmıştır.