Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: how to score the energy deposition position and value?

From: <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:54:28 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Mario,

I have made some simulations using mgdraw.f subroutine.But there exists some problems.

(attachmet detector2.inp source.f endraw.f)

source.f sample the primary from file "detector001_ions.dat" which has 169 charged particles(71α+98Li+).But when I only obtain eleven energy-deposition events using endraw.f (detector2001_endraw.dat),so what's wrong? as know, a charged particle will undergoes many energy-deposition events along its trajectory. What I want to score is the continuous energy deposition and discrete/point energy deposition, I don't know if both the two types of deposition can be accessed only with mgdraw.f.

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards!

Yang.