Re: [fluka-discuss]: Computation of absorbed dose from Co-60 source

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:19:10 +0000

Hi Francois,

Regarding the direction of the isotope, FLUKA reports {0,0,1}, but speed is zero because the assumption is that decay isotopes are at rest (thanks Francesco for pointing this out), so yes, direction settings are irrelevant. The decay radiation should be emitted isotropically as far as I can tell.
Please remember to use RADDECAY with What(1)>1 to get any kind of result.

-M