[fluka-discuss]: Questions about output files from source routine

From: Isabela Castro de Moraes <isabela.moraes_at_lnls.br>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 03:07:16 +0000

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I am using a source routine to read a spectrum to calculate equivalent dose from photons and I have some questions:
1) The statistics isn't good even when I use a ENF-BIAS card. There is another way to improve it beyond increase the number of primaries?
2) The output's size is very large (extension .log is the biggest). Is it normal? Can I reduce it?
I attached my input, my source.f and my spectrum. Can anybody help me, please?

Best Regards,

Isabela Castro de Moraes
Estagiária - Proteção Radiológica Sirius (RADS)
Centro Nacional de Pesquisa em Energia e Materiais (CNPEM)
Laboratório Nacional de Luz Síncrotron - LNLS

Aviso Legal: Esta mensagem e seus anexos podem conter informações confidenciais e/ou de uso restrito. Observe atentamente seu conteúdo e considere eventual consulta ao remetente antes de copiá-la, divulgá-la ou distribuí-la. Se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor avise o remetente e apague-a imediatamente.

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Observe its content carefully and consider possible querying to the sender before copying, disclosing or distributing it. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.