[fluka-discuss]: ellipsoid assignment

From: <lixiaoman_at_bjmu.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 21:14:48 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts,
 Thanks for your kindly help.When I set up a Synder head model, I don't know how I use the ELL card to set up a ellipsoid. I want to know how the 7 numbers were detemined for F1_x, F1_y, F1_z, F2_x, F2_y, F2_z, (coordinates of the two foci on the major ellipsoid axis), L (full length of the major axis) in flair GUI.How do I set the value based on the equation, for example, the following ellipsoid equation,

 Thanks,

xm L