Re: fluscw.f usage

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti@cern.ch>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 01:14:12 CEST

Hi Denis,

> I would like to modify the track density binning given by USRBIN
> to estimate NEIL effect and SEE. For that i use the user routine
> fluscw.f. My question is the following : Is it possible to do both
> transformation in one program or should i run 2 times the simulation ?

in fact you do not need to run twice. You have just to supply your input
with two identical USRBIN detectors (except the identifying string in
the SDUM of each first card) and to apply in fluscw the two different
procedures of yours to them, respectively:

       IF(ISCRNG.EQ.2.AND.JSCRNG.EQ.IAA) THEN
       ELSE IF(ISCRNG.EQ.2.AND.JSCRNG.EQ.IBB) THEN
       ENDIF

where IAA and IBB have to be replaced by the integers giving the index
of the two mentioned detectors in the USRBIN detector list appearing in
your input (e.g., 1 and 2 if you have only them as USRBIN detectors).
In fluscw ISCRNG.EQ.2 identifies USRBIN detectors.

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-AB