Re: [fluka-discuss]: Install FLUKA

From: Timo A. Stein <timoas_at_alumni.ntnu.no>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:11:31 +0100

Dear Nacira,

I have had the exact same issue with the "FLUKA for Docker" installation
script and had a few emails with David. He kindly updated his "FLUKA for
WSL" script that you have downloaded. The updated version works for me.
If your current version of the script does not work I suggest you update
the scripts from Git:

https://github.com/horvathd/fluka_wsl

In the folder structure you will find the following script that is
relevant:

fluka_wsl/scripts/install_fluka.sh

In that script you want to check that lines 95-97 read:

"

        # Create FLUKA package filename

fluka_package_short=fluka$fluka_current_short-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz
        fluka_package=fluka$fluka_current-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz

"

The important part is "-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz". You can also manually
update these lines in your current, local git repo but a proper git
clone is recommended. Good luck.

P.S.: Please reply to the fluka-discuss email address such that others
may also benefit from solutions to FLUKA (installation) issues. : )

Best wishes,

Timo