Re: [fluka-discuss]: voxel phantom

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 17:15:11 +0100

Dear Xiaoman,
apologies for the delay in answering

for what concerns the flair error, could you please send me the input
file? thenk you (no need to send to the list)

For the instructions on how to use a voxel phantom, please have a look at
the lecture in the advanced course:
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/contributions/105901/attachments/68622/84877/AdvancedMedical2019.pdf

Hope this helps
Paola

> Dear fluka experts;
> When I run .inp file in flair, an error happened as follows, what
> happened? Meanwhile, who can help me use voxel phantom in flair,
> because I found the fluka mannual can not help me? Some detailed
> protocol is well. Thanks in advance!
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> File "/usr/local/flair/tkFlair.py", line 1093, in __call__
> return self.func(*args)
> File "/usr/local/flair/RunTab.py", line 1002, in execute
> rc = self._startRun(run)
> File "/usr/local/flair/RunTab.py", line 1039, in _startRun
> rc = run.start(log=log)
> File "/usr/local/flair/Project.py", line 1630, in start
> stdout.write("Dir: %s\n"%(cwd))
>
> UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position
> 13-15: ordinal not in range(128)
>
> Sincerely,
> Xiaoman

Paola Sala