[fluka-discuss]: How to output the source info?

From: <owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:03:04 -0800

Dear FLUKA Experts,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

I'm trying to study with external source file. The source file contains
the x,y,z,cosx,cosy and energy. Since I always get strange results, I want
to let the program output the source information, to whether the LUNOUT or
user-defined file.

For example, I read X,COSX,Y,COSY,Z,DE from one file opened by OPEN card,
and then let
TKEFLK (NPFLKA) = (1.0D0+DE)*10.0D0
TXFLK (NPFLKA) = COSX
TYFLK (NPFLKA) = COSY
TZFLK (NPFLKA) = SQRT ( ONEONE - TXFLK (NPFLKA)**2
     & - TYFLK (NPFLKA)**2 )
XFLK (NPFLKA) = X*100.0D0
YFLK (NPFLKA) = Y*100.0D0
ZFLK (NPFLKA) = Z*100.0D0

And I just want to write all these infos to the LUNOUT or some other file
using same variable name(TKEFLK,TXFEKA etc). I tried to add write command
within source.f, or in USROUT routine, but all failed.

How could I do this? Or is there any other way to check my source input?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Haoyu