[fluka-discuss]: Biasing to focus on one reaction

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 11:31:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi daer fluka users,

I work with MGDRAW/SOURCE routine.
My source is the output of PIC CODE (protons from laser plasma
interaction). These protons will arrive on a target of boron. I want to
record all the alphas particles that exit from the rear side of this
target. For that, I must use MGDRAW routine to have (x,y,z,px,py,pz,w) for
each alpha because it will be the input of another code...

With 1 billion primaries, I only record about 100 alphas that can exit
from the target... I have two questions:

1) In the source.f, it seems that we cannot exceed 10millions of lines to
read another txt file? Am I right?
2) I would like to know if it is possible to use BIASING in taht situation
and how?

Thank you very much

Julien BONVALET
CELIA FRANCE