Re: [fluka-discuss]: which version of flair need to be installed

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 13:43:45 +0100

Dear Ahmad Abbas

flair-2.3-0 is not yet supporting the new cards, we are working on it

Please note that you can insert directly the cards in the input file by
opening and changing it with a text editor (only be careful to
alignments).

To my knowledge, FLAIR3 is not supporting fluka-2020, thus I would
refrain from using flair3 to build an input for fluka-2020, there could
be compatibility issues.

Regards
Paola