Re: [fluka-discuss]: Variable to distinguish final particles

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 17:30:19 +0100

Dera Alice
I'm afraid not.. the code cannot know in advance what will happen to a
particle. If you ned to do it, you can either store inside your mgdraw.f
all the interesting particles updating some user-defined flag, or dump in
a file the interactions,and reconstruct offline. In both cases, remember
that each particle has an associated "track number" stored in the last
element of the ispusr vector which can help your tracing. There is also
the ltrack variable storing the "generation number"
Hope this helps, I'm afraid not too much...
Paola