[fluka-discuss]: Q: the usage of atmloc2011.f & score card

From: YUYI <yuyi_at_mail.dlut.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 01:31:32 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear users and experts,

I would like to simulate the shower of cosmic ray, but confront with some confusion.

1.How to use the atmloc2011.f to acquire a slice of atmosphere ?

2.Should I use the exra multipolar magnetic field or dipolar one in GCR-SPE ? which one would be appropriate?

3.When I use the score card and want to nomalize the results, how should I set IVOPT = 3 in the geometry title card

 and where to add the region volume and its input format ?

If you have any idea on the either of the listed questions, please let me know. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best,

 YI