[fluka-discuss]: Normalization for primaries

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:05:26 +0100

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I am scoring the neutron crossing the surface of a moderator. In the
first case the neutron are directly emitted from the beam, they are the
primaries, in the second one are produced by spallation by a proton
beam, they are not the primaries.

I have to confront the two results. To do this I want to be sure that
the normalization is correct. In the manual is written that the usrbdx
result are normalized for primary. In the second case the primaries
considered by the scoring are the protons or the neutrons? I set the
scoring to score the neutrons.

Best regards and thanks for your time, Alessandro Calamida.