Re: [fluka-discuss]: make: /usr/local/fluka/flutil/fff: Command not found

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 11:51:00 +0100 (CET)

Dear Xiaoman,
it is not clear to me if you want to compile the ####.f routines
with the standard FLUKA method or using your own makefile called fff
(in the latter case please provide us with additional information).

In FLUKA you can compile a routine typing
     $FLUPRO/flutil/fff filename.f

and then build your executable by typing
     $FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka -m fluka -o myfluka filename.f

You can also check that the files actually exist typing
    echo $FLUPRO
    ls $FLUPRO/flutil/fff

I hope this helps.
Regards,