Re: Reading source particles from a file

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler@mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 20:20:56 CEST

Dear Sharmalee

Your file test.dat contains a blank line at the very bottom. This is read
by source and all variables are interpreted as zero, including neutron
energy etc., which causes the crash.

You should remove the blank line and at the same time start reading in the
file again from the top (if this is wanted), otherwise it will crash
again...

Regards
Stefan

--