Re: [fluka-discuss]: Maybe the run is still going on? __ in flair DATA page

From: YUYI <yuyi_at_mail.dlut.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:58:45 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi Paola

yes, the last sending is the copied files. But, the problem still exists in the original run.
in detail:

when run at the 10th cycle, TIMED-OUT erro appears and the run stops.
Then, the files in 1-9 cycles can't be merged.like this:

>e> ERROR: cannot access file 'cr1_99.bnx'
        Maybe the run is still going on?

My project is attached at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yJMSv3y7Nq7oIkB3eA9dXAyYkuEzSfRV

I use the fluka2011, flair3 in Ubuntu18.04. Hope for your advice.

Best
Yi