[fluka-discuss]: Parsing errors when opening fair

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 15:28:46 +0200

Dear fluka community,

Everytime I open flair on the terminal I get the message about parsing
errors. The last line of the message reads:

ConfigParser.ParsingError: File contains parsing errors:
/home/sizwe/.flair/flair.ini
[line 85]: '= 240\n'

I've since upgraded from Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 but the problem still
persists.
Any suggestions on how I can tackle this issue? Thanks.

Best regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at: