Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 18:27:37 +0000

Hi

To install and work with Fluka, boot on your Ubuntu partition. Download compatible gfortran, forget about gfortran for windows, you are not in windows you are in Linux/Ubuntu.
However, since you are completely new to Linux, if you don’t have anyone around you to assist you with the fundamentals of Linux, I would suggest you to consider going on a simpler path, please see the link below:
https://flukadocker.github.io/F4D/

-M