RE: [EXT] [fluka-discuss]: FLAIR configuration

From: Bartkoski,Dirk Alan <DABartkoski_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:49:11 +0000

In my recent experience, it could be a result of mixing incompatible FLUKA and Flair versions.

Flair3 is compatible with the Fluka found at https://fluka.cern/ which is currently FLUKA-2011.

FLUKA2020 found at http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php is compatible with Flair 2.3 at http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php

FLUKA2020 is NOT compatible with Flair3.

At least with th rpm versions, the automatic configuration fails if the wrong Fluka and Flair are used together.

Dirk A. Bartkoski, Ph.D.
Research Scientist | Division of Radiation Oncology

T. Boone Pickens Tower (FCT8.5007)
1515 Holcombe Blvd.
Unit 1420
Houston, TX 77030