RE:[fluka-discuss]:

From: Ricardo Manuel Dos Santos Augusto <r.s.augusto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 16:24:32 +0000

Dear Amin,

1 - The neutron transmutation itself should not be an issue but the doping process cannot be modeled in FLUKA.
2 - I am not aware of any FLUKA studies on this particular topic. Perhaps someone else in this list might read your message and help you.

Best regards,
Ricardo

//Ricardo dos Santos Augusto
TRIUMF-EH&S