cross-sections

From: Marina Barbui <Marina.Barbui@lnl.infn.it>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 18:40:37 CEST

Dear FLUKA experts,
I'm calculating the yield of Cs and Fr isotopes produced in an Uranium
Carbide ISOL target by 1 GeV protons. The target is relatively thick:
the energy loss of the beam is about 250 MeV and some secondary neutrons
and protons are created.

I would like to compare the result obtained using FLUKA with the yield
calculated using directly the cross-sections measured GSI.
To this purpose it would be nice to have
- a plot of the Fr and Cs isotopic production cross-sections in the
reaction of protons with U as a function of the proton energy
and
- a plot of the Fr and Cs isotopic production cross-sections in the
reaction of neutrons with U as a function of the neutron energy.
It is possible to get those plots from FLUKA in a simple way?

Thank you,
  Marina

------
Marina Barbui Ph.D.
I.N.F.N. Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro
viale dell'Universita', 2
35020 Legnaro (PD) Italy
tel.: +390498068623
e-mail: marina.barbui@lnl.infn.it