Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 18:29:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
USEYIELD can work in two ways:
- at a boundary between regions
- at the output from interactions. In this case, all interactions are
considered, independently on where they occur.

in your input there is
USRYIELD -1008 23. -1 -2

Where the -1 and -2 in WHAT(4) and WHAT(5) means that the useyield applies
on hadronic interactions.
If you need to score on a boundary instead, the WHAT(4) and (5) must
contain the regions defining the boundary
Regards