Re: [fluka-discuss]: Ques on Biasing

From: Tamer Tolba <tamer.tolba_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 12:44:27 +0200

Hi,

May I pop-up here, as I have very a close/related question to Raksha
last question!

For the Eq-Dose (and Activity) estimations, assuming irradiation profile
of: beam intensity (PpS), Irradiation time (t_Irr) and cooling/decay
time (t_Col):

- For EQ-DOSE during exposure: I put t_Col = -1, right? And the result
will be in PSv/Primary, right? And to get it to PSv/s I need to divide
by t_Irr and multiply by PpS, right?

- For EQ-DOSE after decay: I put t_Col > 0 [s], right? And the results
will be in PSv/s, right? And to get it in pSv/h I need to multiply by
(3600), right?

- For EQ-Dose prompt: Should I put t_Col = 0? if yes, the results will
be in PSv/primary? if yes, how to convert it to PSv/s? Should I multiply
it by PpS and divide by t-Irr?

Regards,

Tamer

Dr. Tamer Tolba