[fluka-discuss]: Error in fluka

From: Soleimani, Alireza <alireza.soleimani_at_uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 03:26:29 +0000

Run Crashes with more histories (Time-out problem)

Hello

I am a user of FLUKA code. I would like to ask a question in FLUKA site.

Dear Fluka expert

I am using the user SOURCE routine and my source.f is prepared for an eighteen discrete energy in two forms for neutron particle. I use flair to run all of my programs. It runs fine with low history such as 2000 and the SOURCE routine was compiled and linked successfully. But it crashes when the history is increased (Time out). what is the problem?

I attached the all my files (source.f, NEUTRON.inp and flair).

I would be grateful for any help in this matter.

Best regards

Alireza

Alireza Soleimani

Ph.D Candidate at Georg-August-University Göttingen

Federal Republic of Germany