[fluka-discuss]: Re: New version of fluka and source.f

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 20:33:39 +0000

Hi Julien,

As for OPEN, you need to give the full path to the file from the running directory (remember, it will be within a folder like fluka_* in the directory where you launched the simulation), thus you need to add ../ before the file name, assuming that 'testsource.dat' is in the same directory of your input file.
That kind of headache is solved by using OAUXFI, as you know.
In that case, could you try replacing the LUNRDB by some unit number >20 and not used elsewhere (i.e. in your scoring cards)? also see what happens if you replace STATUS="UNKNOWN" simply by "OLD".

-M