[fluka-discuss]: Dimension of the output files

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 12:24:50 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have a problem with the output files generated by my mgdraw routine.
In each event it checks if two particle are correlated between them.
Unfortunately I cannot find the option to write the results only for the
last cycle. So, it writes for every history and if the number of
particles are a lot the dimension of the files can reach 2 GB or more.

How I can activate the option to write only in the last histories?

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.