Re: FPE crash, PMUPEV: rather large balance ?!

From: Anna Ferrari <Anna.Ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:24:52 +0200

 Hi Ray,
  you're right. I used as you the standard flukahp executable, version
2006.3b, but not your initial random seed file: 3 jobs went correctly to the
 end but one died on FPE after about 25 hours.

  Francesco (thanks), which sent your jobs using the same random seed
file as you, found the reason of your crash: an unexpected negative
quantity
  in the emfmvax/bremnw.f routine. So, the problem is on the way to be
fixed by the real experts....

    Anna