[fluka-discuss]: More intervals for second quantity of USRYIELD

From: Charles Arrowsmith <charles.arrowsmith_at_physics.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 13:24:48 +0000

Dear Experts,

I have tried without success to find a way of scoring two quantities simultaneously for a given species so that I can make plots such as position vs momentum, position vs angle, or transverse vs longitudinal momentum.

While I can use USRYIELD to score over any desired number of intervals for a first quantity, I am restricted to only one interval for the second quantity. Is there a way to obtain more intervals for the second quantity and create the 2d plots I need?

Regards,
Charles