Re: [fluka-discuss]: fluka 2020 Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media - Oxygen

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 15:37:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Angel

the neutron cross sections for Oxygen moved sometimes ago to Endf/B-VIII.0
where data for O-17 and O-18 are also available.

Following this change, the identifiers for Oxygen are no longer 8 16 296
but rather 8 -2 296 to reflect that now the natural composition is
available, and no longer O-16 only.
Sorry if the change was not properly advertised, you can always check in
the manual the identifiers for the low energy cross sections in case of
doubts