(no subject)

From: Sebastien WURTH <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:07:27 +0200

040910
To: segal_at_tlabs.ac.za
CC: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: Re: modeling a source
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Hello,

This topic has been already discussed.
You could find helpful hints following these links :

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0536.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0857.html

Since FLUKA2008.3 release, there is a new neutron cross section library=20
with 260 energy groups which is now the default one (the one with 72=20
groups is still available), so it would be wise to follow Alfredo's=20
advice (second link) and not bin into those 260 energy bins but simply=20
declare in source.f file the bins of your own data, i.e. your Cf or AmBe=20
spectrum.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Sebastien.