A question about usrbdx_21_sum.lis

From: Yuanjie BI <biyuanjie_at_tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:11:17 +0800

Dear fluka users,

I calculate the angular distribution of protons after they pass through a
very
thin carbon foil.
The initial beam is monochromatic, monodirectional proton beam of
momentum 100
MeV/c.
The result is given in 'usrbdx_21_sum.lis'.

The double diff. fluxes expressed as 'Flux (Part/sr/GeV/cmq/pr)' have the
maximum
at the 1st Solid angle bin, which is the expectant result. But the double
diff.
fluxes expressed as 'Flux (Part/deg/GeV/cmq/pr)' have the maximum at the
fifth
angular bin, I cann't understand this. I hope someone can give me an
explanation.

Many thanks for your help

Best regards

Yuanjie Bi