[fluka-discuss]: Flair plo option problem

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 13:03:07 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have to do a multiplot. All the input coming from the different
detectors have to be multiplied with the bin energy width. So, I pick
the option for the plot y*Dx. However, when I switch detector this is
automatically changed to y*<x>. I am mixing data coming from another
software, MCNP, so I cannot use this second option because those are
already formatted in that way. There is a a wasy to switch off this
automatic change?

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.