[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA: USERDUMP Card and magdrawBDX.f

From: <ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 15:40:28 +0530

Dear FLUKA Users,

I am new to FLUKA and I am trying to use USERDUMP card by adding
magdrawBDX.f file for scoring purpose. I have added USERDUMP card, source
card in scoring section and primary section respectively also I have
compiled magdrawBDX.f and source.f, although compilation was successful
but after running for 1000 histories only log file for source.f was
generated but no separate file were generated in the output run file
corresponding to magdrawBDX.f via USERDUMP card. Please suggest me a way
to see the output file generated by magdrawBDX.f via USERDUMP card.
Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Ashish Kumar Singh
email id- ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in