[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA: USERDUMP Card and magdrawBDX.f

From: <ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 11:03:02 +0530

Dear FLUKA experts,

For evaluation of free air Kerma rate inside a house i need to use
userdump card for which i have modified magdrawBDX.f file according to my
problem. I have already modified source.f which is giving desirable
result. But when i have compile magdrawBDX.f along with source.f,
compilation was successful but after running for 1000 histories, Out of
five only first cycle gives the desired files but that files were blank.
Here i have attached my input files. Please give your valuable suggestions
to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
--
Ashish Kumar Singh
email id- ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in