Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:18:59 +0200

Hello
if you wish to dump particle properties, you'll have to edit and change
one of the user routines, either fluscw.f or mgdraw.f.
I woulsd suggest you to read te user routines section of the fluka manual,
and the lectures/exercises on scoring and user routines in the last
advanced fluka course
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/timetable/#all.detailed

However, you can already get scoring of average quantities through the
standard fluka scoring cards, maybe it would be smore simple to start with
these.
Regards
Paola
> Dear FLUKA experts,
>
> I'm trying to generate a spallation neutron source by using FLAIR the
> interface of FLUKA, but I don't know how to use USERWEIGH.
> [image: image.png]
> These are data that I want it to appear in my output. Is it enough? if I
> use USERWEIGH and compile with FLUSCW

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374