Re: Static compilation

From: <Vincenzo.Patera_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:34:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Vasilis...
  it works!!!!

I copied the libg2c.so.0.0.0 file coming from the libf2c.xxxx.rpm of my
machine to the user space on the cluster, then I created the 2 links:

ln -s libg2c.so.0.0.0 libg2c.so.0
ln -s libg2c.so.0 libg2c.so

Then I set the LD_LYBRARYPATH to point also to that user directory and..
it works! I compile on my machine and run on the cluster.

thanks a lot

Vincenzo

p.s. I compiled on a machine running fedora core 8 and run on a cluster
with SUSE (10 I think...)

> Hi Vincenzo,
>
> I am not quite sure that it could work but, try installing locally, on a
directory visible to the cluster the g77 libraries. Then set environment
variable LD_LIBRARYPATH to point to this directory on every node.