Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBDX not detecting low energy photons

From: Celestine Onjewu Oche <oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 17:58:39 +0100

Hello Sir, this is my input file. Like I said, for other energies (such as
4MeV, 8MeV and even 15MeV) I got values in tandem with XCOM values at those
energies. I have attached the input file sir. Right there, the EMFCUT card
is highlighted showing am error. Could you please help me with the preset
for this problem?
The energy I am interested in is 10keV (as a sample of lower energies)
I will be very grateful Sir.

warm regards
Ocheinstein(Nigeria)