RE: [fluka-discuss]: sigmapi.bin and ran files missing

From: Francis OSSWALD <francis.osswald_at_iphc.cnrs.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:34:32 +0200

Hello,

Access rights of sigmapi.bin file included in the tar distribution have been checked and modified according to your recommendation.
No other installation problem. Ran files are now generated nicely and simulation can be performed.
The last respin will be updated by our system supervisor (Yannick).
Thanks for quick assistance. Regards,

f.