[fluka-discuss]: Installation problem on windows 10 Enterprise

From: XI LI <xli009_at_odu.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 08:11:52 -0400

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to install the Fluka in windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit operating
system). I followed the steps in the website
https://flukadocker.github.io/F4D/.

However, when I tried to run the installation script 'install_win'
in C:\docker\flukadocker-F4D-0f6d317, it always showed the error message
after I entered my correct fuid-ID and password, as shown below (also the
attached 'c-docker').
[image: image.png]

Also I tried to install Fluka in the c/user/username/docker, it still
showed the same error in the attached 'c-user-docker'.
[image: image.png]

Could you please help me with this issue if convenient? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Xi
--
Xi Li
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering