Re: Carbon recoil with low-neutrons

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:50:49 +0200

Hi Ali

FLUKA does not transport such carbon-recoils. Instead the energy is
deposited at the interaction point using kerma factors.

Only protons recoils from hydrogen, 3H and alpha from neutron capture on
6Li and 10B and protons from 14N(n,p) are transported for incident
neutrons below 20MeV (low-energy neutrons)

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler