Re: Can the fluka calculate the time spread for outgoing neutron

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:43:28 +0200

Hi Hantao,

1) You can either compile each routine with fff and then create the
   executable with

   $FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka -o myfluka -m fluka source.o mgdraw.o

   or do everything with lfluka

   $FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka -o myfluka -m fluka source.f mgdraw.f

2) mgdraw is suitable for your problem but should always be used with
   care. Follow the suggestions given by Anna but debug your routine
   with print-outs from a few events, i.e. make sure that the
   information corresponds to what you expect.

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler