[fluka-discuss]: Error file obtained while fluence estimation

From: <ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:03:43 +0530

Dear Fluka users,

I'm trying to estimate fluence for house structure in fluka using
fluence.txt file generated in previous steps of simulation. I have used
source.f file modified by Mikhail Polkovnikov. But See the error file
size. It is already so big and it will blow up at the middle of simulation
which results in timed out error. Also, I have attached a screenshot of
the things written inside the error file. Kindly suggest the needful
corrections.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Kumar Singh