[fluka-discuss]: Occurrence of error while ambient dose equivalent estimation using Concrete as shielding material

From: <ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 11:24:26 +0530

Dear Fluka experts

There is occurrence of error while ambient dose equivalent estimation
using Concrete as shielding material. Earlier i used air as medium of
house structure and ambient dose equivalent was estimated at 1m height
from the ground using sphere of 10 cm radius and matching with standard
value. Now when i have used concrete as house material TIMED OUT error is
showing and it's unable to read fluence.txt(obtained using mgdrawBDX.f
from earlier step) because no testsource file generated as instructed from
source.f file. I have attached here all the files for reference.
Can you please suggest me how i can resolve this issue

--
Thanks in advance
Ashish Kumar Singh