RE: [fluka-discuss]: SSL error

From: <lucaj_at_babuhawaiifoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 09:10:08 -0800

Hi Paola,

Thanks again! I'll try it !

Best
Luca

-----Original Message-----
From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 9:06 AM
To: lucaj_at_babuhawaiifoundation.org
Cc: paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it; 'Nisy Ipe' <nisy_at_comcast.net>; fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: RE: [fluka-discuss]: SSL error

Hello
I'm not an Ubuntu user, so I cannot provide a safely tested answer..
however, I found a couple of pages that might be helpful, for instance
https://medium.com/siberians-pro/how-to-use-tlsv1-on-ubuntu-20-04-133c2898ad7
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1250787/when-i-try-to-curl-a-website-i-get-ssl-error

or, try with Chrome as browser.

Regards